APR 08 | PEOPLE: Attracting, Interviewing and Hiring for Great Service
8:00AM - 12:00PM at ZingTrain
Make all-star hires!
"Where do you find your staff? What are your secrets?! Maybe you’re successful because you’re hiring in Ann Arbor!?"
We hear this a lot at Zingerman's. And the truth is, there aren't any secrets in making a great hire. However, we've found that having a consistent hiring process that focuses on great customer service does help us attract and retain really great staff.
Come to this 4-hour Workshop to:
- Learn how and where Zingerman's sources applicants.
- Design interview questions that help identify an applicant's aptitude to match with job requirements.
- Get examples for job descriptions and interview questions that can be adapted to your business.
- Build confidence to improve your interview process and prepare for your next great hire!
- Meet a group of peers, creating a network that can help you get past your roadblocks.
Our training facility is located HERE - in the heart of Zingerman’s Southside campus, just a scone’s throw away from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Zingerman's Candy Manufactory, Zingerman’s Coffee Company, and Zingerman’s Creamery. We don’t actually advocate throwing scones at them, but you can stop by to pick up lunch, a cappuccino, some peanut brittle or a half pound of fresh cream cheese after the workshop!
Workshops run from 8AM - 12NOON. We'll have a light breakfast and plenty of coffee waiting for you from 7:30AM onwards.
ZingTrain Cancellation & Refund Policy: We understand that your plans can change unexpectedly. If you need to cancel a ZingTrain 2-Day Seminar or 4-Hour Workshop with more than 14 days notice, we will happily give you a full refund (although we will be sad not to see you!) or credit towards a future session. Within 7-14 days we will refund 50%; no refunds for cancellations with less than 7 days notice. Credits expire after 5 years.