FEB 13 | VISION: Creating a Vision of Greatness for Work or Life
8:00AM - 12:00PM at ZingTrain
Turn up that want dial!
Imagine planning to take a trip without a destination in mind...
Now imagine that in addition to not knowing where you're going, you don't have a clear sense of where you are to begin with.
It would be hard to figure out how to get where you want to go, wouldn't it?!
Here at Zingerman's, this is exactly why we believe a Vision is the first and most critical step in any venture - whether you're planning a road trip or setting a goal for your personal or professional life.
Learn why we're so committed to Visioning at Zingerman's, how we do it and how we keep our visions alive and vital in our day-to day-lives. You'll hear all about what you can do to turn up that want dial and increase the likelihood of success!
Come to this 4-hour Workshop to:
- Learn Zingerman's approach to visioning and discover how it can be used in your personal and professional life.
- Draft a vision for yourself, your life or your business!
- Get clear about how to put that vision to work in your life.
- Be able to explain and teach the process of visioning to others.
- Meet a group of peers, creating a network that can help you get past your roadblocks as you work toward your vision of greatness!
Our training facility is located HERE - in the heart of Zingerman’s Southside campus, just a scone’s throw away from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Zingerman's Candy Manufactory, Zingerman’s Coffee Company, and Zingerman’s Creamery. We don’t actually advocate throwing scones at them, but you can stop by to pick up lunch, a cappuccino, some peanut brittle or a half pound of fresh cream cheese after the workshop!
Workshops run from 8AM - 12NOON. We'll have a light breakfast and plenty of coffee waiting for you from 7:30AM onwards.