Bottom-Line Training® Trainer's Toolkit
“There is not a resource like this out there and people need it. In my book (Company Culture for Dummies, Wiley Books), I wrote a chapter on training and I've been asked by a few people "what should I read next?" -- NOW I will finally have an answer with this!”
- Mike Ganino, Author, Speaker, Company Culture & Engagement expert
We’ve spent 20+ years developing, practicing and refining training that positively changes behavior and sets both trainer and trainee up for success. We call it Bottom-Line Training® (BLT) and we’ve shared our time-tested (and employee approved!) approach with a ton of our friends in business (just like you!) by way of our 2-day Bottom-Line Training Seminar and lots of private workshops for individual clients.
Now you can get that same great content in a self-study format! ZingTrain's Bottom-Line Training® Trainer’s Toolkit shares our comprehensive approach in a first-of-its-kind format, including interactive self-quizzes, videos, to do lists and a whole bunch of document templates ready for you to make your own and adapt in your business.
All you need is a device with internet access and a hunger for knowledge!
Here’s what to expect as you work your way through the Toolkit:
- Learn to implement the two key elements of BLT–Zingerman’s Training Compact and our 4 Training Plan Questions.
- Resources to help departmental managers be successful.
- Learn all about the Zingerman’s Training Passport–the tool that enables employees to take the success of their own training LITERALLY into their own hands.
- Learn the 5 Steps to Effective On-Shift Training–a really important tool for us at Zingerman’s, since 85% of our staff training is done on-shift, rather than in a classroom.
- Be able to better identify the best prospective trainers in your organization.
- An introduction to the Stages of Learning a Skill–a vehicle for understanding how trainers so often get frustrated and why trainees can go so quickly from being excited about their new jobs to wanting to quit.
- A guide for developing a Bottom-Line Training® class of your own, including tips for measuring success and the importance of organizational “recipes.”
- A how-to for adapting Bottom-Line Training® to your business and advice for taking your training to the next level!