What You'll Learn...
- Explore the two key components of Bottom-Line Training: Zingerman’s Training Compact and Zingerman’s Training Plan Questions.
- Build your toolbox of tools and techniques, including Zingerman’s 5 Steps to Effective On-Shift Training and Zingerman’s Training Passport (among others), to train your staff more effectively.
- Better identify prospective trainers in your organization. Help trainees take responsibility for the effectiveness of their training.
- Want a head start on implementing the lessons you learned at the seminar? Build Your Own Bottom-Line Training®! Ask us for more details!
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry...
At this event...
Welcome, Introductions, Overview
Zingerman's History and Vision
Intro to Bottom Line Training
Acme Sandwich - Part I
Key Elements of Bottom-Line Training
ZingTrain’s 4 Training Plan Question
Acme Sandwich - Part II
Tour of Zingerman's Deli (optional)
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Feedback from Day 1, Overview of Day 2
Resources for In-House Trainers
Effective Organizational Change
Open Forum (Q&A with staff panel)
Developing a Training Plan
"This seminar gave me lots of insight, encouragement and confidence to be a better manager."
February 6-7, 2020
May 4-5, 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
Or, get an open seminar seat to qualify