What You'll Learn...
- Immerse yourself in new skills and knowledge that can improve your bottom-line performance as a leader.
- Explore the leadership philosophy that has been successful at Zingerman's.
- Explore how to implement and sustain effective change in organizations.
- Practice using these new skills and concepts in a safe environment.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry...
At this event...
Welcome, Introductions, Overview
Servant Leadership (continued)
Tour of Zingerman's Deli (optional)
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Stages of Organizational Growth
Personal Visioning Exercise
Open Forum (Structured Q&A)
Final Reflection & Debrief
“This seminar gives a great overarching framework to start or validate your leadership journey and strategy. While being comprehensive, it also goes in a level of depth to speak real ideas to drive change.”
January 30-31, 2020
March 26-27, 2020
Leading with Zing!
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
Or, get an open seminar seat to qualify