What You'll Learn...
- The in’s-and-out’s of the Zingerman’s business model, including how it might be relevant to your organization.
- A variety of new tools and techniques to apply the “12 Natural Laws of Business” in your organization.
- Interact with Zingerman’s employees and partners to learn more about how we walk the talk.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli, Bakehouse, Creamery, Coffee Company and Mail Order for a behind-the-scenes peek into how we do things.
- Dine at Zingerman’s Roadhouse with a cross-section of Zingerman's partners and staff.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry...
At this event...
Welcome, Agenda Review, Introductions
Zingerman's History, Vision
Zingerman's Business Model/Governance
Zingerman's Path to Partnership
Zingerman's 12 Natural Laws of Business
Tours of Zingerman's Creamery, Coffee Co. and Candy Manufactory
Dinner at Zingerman's Roadhouse
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Welcome back, Overview of Day 2
Zingerman's Business Perspective Chart
Stages of Learning a Skill
Open Forum (Q&A with staff panel)
Bus to Zingerman's Deli for Lunch and Tour
Tour of Zingerman's Deli
Return to ZingTrain
Zingerman's Approach to Creativity
Solving the Organizational Energy Crisis
Final Reflection & Debrief
Tour of Zingerman's Mail Order (optional)
"The two days I spent down there with you all was some of the most rewarding development I can recall. Thank you for being so open in your flaws, your successes, and everything in between." - Elmo, Max and Emily's
March 23-24, 2020
June 15-16, 2020
The Zingerman's Experience
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
Or, get an open seminar seat to qualify