The Zingerman's Experience
The "secrets" to our organizational culture. And so, our business success.
Chock full of behind the scenes tours of our businesses, our processes for partnership and governance, our approach to learning and creativity, our unique model of growth and what co-founding partner Ari Weinzweig calls the 12 Natural Laws of Business. Beware, insiders call this our “gateway” seminar!
Join us to discover what makes us tick! Leave brimming with ideas on how you want to shape what makes you tick, in other words, how you're going to create and nurture the organizational culture that you want!
Always co-taught by Founding Partner Ari Weinzweig, this seminar includes lunch at Zingerman’s Deli and dinner at Zingerman’s Roadhouse with Founding Partner, Paul Saginaw (or another Zingerman’s partner.)
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Be able to explain the Zingerman’s business model and how it might be relevant to your organization.
- Hear about the "12 Natural Laws of Business," as interpreted and applied by Zingerman's.
- Acquire a variety of new tools and techniques to leverage the Natural laws back in your own organization.
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Dialogue with “real, live” Zingerman’s employees to learn more about how we walk the talk.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well meaning and well run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli, Bakehouse, Creamery, Coffee Company and Mail Order for a behind the scenes peek of how we do things.
- Dine at Zingerman’s Roadhouse with Paul Saginaw, co-founding partner of Zingerman’s.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!