November 15 : Peter Himmelman : Using Creativity to Tackle Your Goals, No Matter What
Non-profits : $25, use the discount code LUMOS when you register.
Season Tickets - 5 tickets for the price of 4. Use them as you please. Purchase yours HERE.
If you’ve ever been at the intersection of fear and creativity, this talk is for you! Listen as Peter shares some unique methods of taking action towards goals under less than perfect (read: often typical) circumstances. And because Peter is, at his core, a musician and songwriter, expect to be regaled by musical melodies as he purveys his ideas!
JOIN us for this session with Peter Himmelman. In this talk, you will learn how to:
- know the difference between fear and anxiety and why it's important
- move quickly into a creative, action-oriented mindset
- harness the power of your personal mission statement
ABOUT PETER HIMMELMAN
Peter Himmelman is a Grammy and Emmy nominated singer-songwriter, visual artist, author, film composer, entrepreneur, and rock and roll performer. He is also the founder of Big Muse, a company, which unlocks innate creativity. Clients include The Wharton School, 3M, McDonald’s, Adobe, and Gap Inc.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
7:45 am - 8:00 am : Doors open for Registration, Coffee and Coffee Cake
8:00 am - 9:00 am : Speaker presentation
9:00 am - 9:30 am : Q&A
9:30 am : Adjourn
Success means you get better problems. Here at Speaker Series HQ we've got ourselves some. So, we put some rules in place so that our problems, better or otherwise, don't become your problems :
- We will no longer be able to offer refunds/transfers if someone does not show up for a session they registered for. We're finally catching up with how the rest of the world does it!
- If you let us know you cannot attend at least 24 hours in advance, we would happily (well, not happily because we'll miss you!) refund your money.