What You'll Learn
- The two key components of Bottom-Line Training®: Zingerman’s Training Compact and Zingerman’s Training Plan Questions.
- A toolbox of tools and techniques, including Zingerman’s 5 Steps to Effective On-Shift Training and Zingerman’s Training Passport (among others), to train your staff more effectively.
- How to identify prospective trainers in your organization and help trainees take responsibility for the effectiveness of their training.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry.
At this event
Welcome, Overview, Introductions
Zingerman's History and Vision
Intro to Bottom-Line Training®
Acme Sandwich - Part I
Key Elements of Bottom-Line Training®
Zingerman’s 4 Training Plan Questions
Acme Sandwich - Part II
Tour of Zingerman's Deli (optional)
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Welcome Back, Overview of Day 2
Train-the-Trainer Class: Stages of Learning a Skill
Zingerman's 5 Steps for Effective On-Shift Training
Resources for In-House Trainers
Effective Organizational Change
Open Forum (Q&A with staff panel)
Developing a Training Plan
Final Reflection & Debrief
"This seminar gave me lots of insight, encouragement and confidence to be a better manager."
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price