How To Improve
Our approach to waste reduction and process improvement. Tips for using this approach in YOUR business.
Over the course of 10 years, Zingerman's Mail Order more than doubled sales without expanding production space while reducing seasonal hiring by half. How?
Through the focused application of Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) methodology. Those impressive results set all of us at Zingerman's on an exciting journey of waste reduction and process improvement.
Learn from our successes and challenges on this path so far and hear why it's a good path to be on. YOu'll learn from Zingerman's front-line staff and managers who are spearheading process improvement and you'll leave with specific tools to start projects of your own.
Not just for production facilities, our Path to Lean can be successfully applied to services, office operations, training, leadership - really just about any aspect of business, or life - even your laundry!
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Learn Zingerman's path to Continuous Improvement.
- Apply the methods of Continuous Improvement to improve systems in your organization.
- Use new knowledge to assist future leaders in your organization.
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek into how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!