JUN 12 | Driving More Leads and Increasing Revenue Through Digital Marketing
June 12 | Kathleen Booth
8:00 - 9:30AM at ZingTrain
*Students/Non-Profits: Use discount code MITTEN to get $10 off the price of admission!
Fueled by advances in technology and changing buyer behavior, digital marketing is changing at a lightning fast pace and what worked a year ago will not necessarily work now. IMPACT VP of Marketing Kathleen Booth will outline a simple formula that marketers and business leaders can use to drive leads and increase revenue - regardless of skill level or budget. You'll see, through real-world examples, how other companies - large and small and in a variety of industries - are doing just this, and you'll leave with easy-to-implement, low (and no) cost strategies you can take action on immediately.
ABOUT Kathleen Booth:
Kathleen joined IMPACT after successfully exiting her own digital marketing agency, which she grew from startup to HubSpot Platinum level partner. Throughout her career, she has overseen the development and implementation of marketing and lead generation strategies for hundreds of companies, created award-winning inbound marketing campaigns, and spoken at marketing conferences throughout North America.
As head of IMPACT's marketing team, Kathleen sets the company's marketing strategy and oversees the team charged with driving awareness of the IMPACT brand, building the company's audience, and driving demand for inbound marketing services.
ABOUT the event:
7:30 am - 8:00 am : Doors open for Registration, Coffee and Coffee Cake
8:00 am - 9:00 am : Speaker presentation
9:00 am - 9:30 am : Q&A
9:30 am : Adjourn
ZINGTRAIN SPEAKER SERIES TICKETING TRUTHS - Success means you get better problems. Here at Speaker Series HQ we've got ourselves some. So, we put some rules in place so that our problems, better or otherwise, don't become your problems:
- Buy 6 seats for the price of 5 - Yep! While we no longer offer season passes like we have in seasons past, we are still offering a similar money-saving deal with our 6-packs. Attend the whole season yourself or buy a 6-pack for your business (register with the name of your business) and send as many people as you'd like throughout the season. Buy as many 6-packs as you'd like! Share the pack with your friends, if you wish - sharing is caring!
- 6-Packs are only good for Speakers Series sessions this season (through June 12, 2019). We will no longer be accepting season-to-season carry-over tickets -- it's a use 'em or lose 'em type of deal!
- If you decide a 6-pack is right for you, we want to be sure we have a seat ready for you at the sessions you plan to attend. There are two ways to do that: either let us know which sessions you plan to attend after purchasing your 6-pack OR when you receive an RSVP email from us the Monday before that Wednesday's session. This helps us tremendously in planning and we really appreciate it -- you rock!
- If you let us know that you cannot attend a session you've registered for 24 hours in advance, we would happily (well not happily, because we'll miss you!) refund your money. (6-Packs Excluded)
- We will no longer be able to offer refunds/transfers if someone does not show up for a session they registered for. We're finally catching up with the way the rest of the world does this.