What You'll Learn...
- Get actionable tools for creating the kind of in-store merchandising that leads to sales!
- Engage everyone in your organization–from leadership to the front-line–in merchandising your products and services so that customers WANT to buy!
- Explain the difference between marketing and merchandising and why each is important.
- Document specific ways to differentiate your business and a plan to reinforce that differentiation.
- Increase sales by identifying at least one missed opportunity.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry...
At this event...
Welcome, Overview, Introductions
Marketing vs. Merchandising
4 Opportunities to Increase Sales Growth
The Importance of Differentiation
Visual Merchandising Basics
Building Great Displays
Transfer to Zingerman’s Delicatessen - LUNCH and exploration
Return to ZingTrain
Planning In-Store Promotions
Welcome back, Overview of Day 2
Measuring a Promotion’s Success
Getting Your Staff into the Game (Sell Food and Have Fun!)
Open Forum (structured Q&A)
Get Organized for Better Results
Visits to Zingerman’s Southside Businesses (Bakehouse, Creamery, Coffee Co.)
Thinking Strategically about Merchandising
Money Making Merchandizing
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
Or, get an open seminar seat to qualify