Money Making Merchandizing
Create retail spaces where customers WANT to buy!
Designed specifically for food purveyors but with tips and tools that can benefit any brick and mortar retailer, this seminar will help you make the most of limited resources and get front-line staff involved in creating an exciting environment that generates sales. This seminar combines the lessons learned since Zingerman’s Delicatessen opened in 1982 with insights from merchandising expert Jonathan Raduns.
We’ll talk about the difference between marketing and merchandising (no, they are not the same!) and share proven tools for building great displays, developing effective signage, and defining your business’s look and feel. We’ll address the importance of product mix, pricing, promotions, store layout and more. Last but not least, we will share tips for how to work closely with vendors to maximize their support.
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Get actionable tools for creating the kind of in-store merchandising that leads to sales!
- Learn how to engage everyone in your organization–from leadership to the front-line–in merchandising your products and services so that customers WANT to buy!
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well meaning and well run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and other Zingerman's businesses for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts, lunches and snacks catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!
ZingTrain Cancellation & Refund Policy: We understand that your plans can change unexpectedly. If you need to cancel a ZingTrain 2-Day Seminar or 4-Hour Workshop with more than 14 days notice, we will happily give you a full refund (although we will be sad not to see you!) or credit towards a future session. Within 7-14 days we will refund 50%; no refunds for cancellations with less than 7 days notice. Credits expire after 5 years.
Marketing vs. Merchandising
4 Opportunities to Increase Sales Growth
The Importance of Differentiation
Visual Merchandising Basics
Building Great Displays
Measuring a Promotion’s Success
Getting Your Staff into the Game (Sell Food and Have Fun!)
Open Forum (structured Q&A)
Get Organized for Better Results
Thinking Strategically about Merchandising