November 29 : Phil Terry : EXO Leadership
Non-profits : $25, use the discount code LUMOS when you register.
Season Tickets - 5 tickets for the price of 4. Use them as you please. Purchase yours HERE.
In today's highly competitive business climate, leaders are experiencing unprecedented challenges. As speed and complexity increase, leaders are forced to do more with less in a fiercely competitive environment. Yet the top performers have leveraged an unexpected approach - EXO Leadership - for some 50 years. The ones that achieve sustainable success and reach the top of their field enjoy an unfair advantage that has long been a secret. Until now.
Listen as Phil gives tips on how to achieve your goals at unimaginable levels. Using Phil’s groundbreaking work in the field, you’ll learn how to leverage this secret that, although common amongst CEO’s, can be leveraged regardless of where you sit in an organization. Through humor, rich storytelling, and surprising research, you'll learn the core principles of this unorthodox leadership approach. Using EXO Leadership, expect to be able to:
- Make better decisions, faster
- Delight customers (and overcome internal barriers to doing so)
- Expand big-picture thinking
- Leverage peer learning curves
- Energize yourself and your teams
- Drive a bigger impact, both personally and professionally
Don't miss this memorable session that will help you and your team soar to new heights!
ABOUT PHIL TERRY
Phil Terry is an experienced CEO, pioneering tech entrepreneur, and highly acclaimed author. He currently serves as CEO of Collaborative Gain, empowering thousands of top leaders at companies such as Apple, Walmart, and Bank of America to make better decisions, faster.
Phil is the co-author or Customers Included, the widely praised work on building customer-centric products and services. A highly sought-after keynote speaker and consultant to the world's top organizations, Phil is a regular source for guidance on achieving peak performance.
Phil earned his MBA from the Harvard Business School, but is much more proud of his philanthropic work, founding and running two innovative non-profits.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
7:45 am - 8:00 am : Doors open for Registration, Coffee and Coffee Cake
8:00 am - 9:00 am : Speaker presentation
9:00 am - 9:30 am : Q&A
9:30 am : Adjourn
Success means you get better problems. Here at Speaker Series HQ we've got ourselves some. So, we put some rules in place so that our problems, better or otherwise, don't become your problems :
- We will no longer be able to offer refunds/transfers if someone does not show up for a session they registered for. We're finally catching up with how the rest of the world does it!
- If you let us know you cannot attend at least 24 hours in advance, we would happily (well, not happily because we'll miss you!) refund your money.