Exclusively for Dental Professionals : The Art of Giving Great Service
Our Annual Seminar : Exclusively for Dental Professionals!
Want to deliver the kind of customer service that Zingerman's is nationally recognized for? Join us for this exclusive 2-day seminar!
Why would you want to use Zingerman's techniques?If you Googled Zingerman's Customer Service, you'd mostly find nothing but praise, from the likes of Saveur and Forbes magazines to a plethora of unknown but passionate foodie and business bloggers. Praise we deeply appreciate because we've worked hard to maintain that level of service as we grew from a small corner delicatessen with under 10 employees to a community of 10 businesses with almost 700 employees and 60 million dollars in annual revenue!
Which must lead you to wonder - how do we do it?The answer is simple (if not easy) and even better, it is entirely available to YOU! Here at Zingerman's, we have codified our definition of great service and intentionally and consistently teach it to every single employee, customer facing or not, that joins our organization. Zingerman's "recipes" for great customer service, the 3 Steps to Giving Great Service and 5 Steps to Handling a Customer Complaint, have been adopted or adapted with much success by hospitals, non-profits, retail stores, software companies, restaurants, investment advisers and yes ..... a long, long list of dental professionals!
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Learn about our culture “sandwich” - our recipe for creating and nurturing a culture of great customer service in your practice.
- Learn Zingerman’s service recipes - the 3 Steps to Giving Great Service and the 5 Steps to Handling Customer Complaints and how to adapt them to work with your patients. And your team!
- Acquire new tools and techniques you can use to improve Customer Service in your practice.
- Learn about Bottom Line Change - our recipe for implementing organizational changes, including service improvements.
- Figure out and prioritize your action steps to improve the service culture in your organization.
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and have the chance to learn and reflect with like minded peers in the world of dental professionals.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind the scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!