What You'll Learn
- The in’s-and-out’s of the Zingerman’s business model, including how it might be relevant to your organization.
- A variety of new tools and techniques to apply the “12 Natural Laws of Business” in your organization.
- Interact with Zingerman’s employees and partners to learn more about how we walk the talk.
- Tour Zingerman's Deli, Zingerman's Bakehouse, and other businesses on Zingerman's Southside for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Dine at Zingerman’s Roadhouse with a cross-section of our managing partners and staff.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry.
At this event
Welcome, Agenda Review, Introductions
Zingerman's History, Vision
Zingerman's Business Model/Governance
Zingerman's Path to Partnership
Zingerman's 12 Natural Laws of Business
Tour of Zingerman's Coffee & Candy Manufactory (optional)
Tour of Zingerman's Creamery (optional)
Dinner at Zingerman's Roadhouse
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Welcome Back, Overview of Day 2
Zingerman's Business Perspective Chart
Stages of Learning a Skill
Open Forum (Q&A with staff panel)
Zingerman's Approach to Creativity
Solving the Organizational Energy Crisis
Tour of Zingerman's Deli
Final Reflection & Debrief
Tour of Zingerman's Mail Order (optional)
"Some of the most rewarding development I can recall. Thank you for being so open in your flaws, your successes, and everything in between."
The Zingerman's Experience
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy multiple seminar seats and save money!
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
(Hot Tip: Our open seminar seats qualify, too!)