- An autographed copy of the new Zingerman's Bakehouse
- Hors d'oeuvres from Zingerman's Catering.
- One complimentary beverage of your choice from the bar.
We're sorry! No discounted tickets for this event.
October 3 : Zingerman's Bakehouse Book Debut
ZingTrain is over-the-moon excited to host this very special Special Edition of our Speaker Series. Join us for the Zingerman's Bakehouse Book Debut!
Our friends Amy Emberling and Frank Carollo, Managing Partners at Zingerman's Bakehouse, have poured their hearts and souls into a beauteous book, aptly titled "Zingerman's Bakehouse." Twenty-five years in the making, this book is packed with 65 of their best loved recipes for baking and business.
To celebrate the release of the book and this milestone anniversary, ZingTrain is hosting a very special session of our Speaker Series...
Zingerman's Bakehouse Book Debut!
October 3rd, 2017
4:30-6:30pm at Zingerman's Greyline
HERE ARE 5 (PLUS 1) REASONS TO COME TO THIS EXCLUSIVE AND SPECIAL EVENT:
1. You will be among the first people in the world to get your hands on the book!
2. You'll definitely be among the first people in the world to get a copy that is SIGNED.
3. You'll be at the Greyline, Zingerman's very own event space, with 99 other people that are as cool and as awesome as you.
4. You'll get to hear authors and Zingerman's Bakehouse Managing Partners, Amy Emberling and Frank Carollo, be interviewed by the our good friend, the uber-talented Micki Maynard (veteran journalist with NPR and the New York Times). They'll share baking stories, they'll share business stories, they'll share stories about lots of other fun things, too.
5. While you explore the exquisite Greyline space, friendly and cheerful Zingerman's Catering staff members will offer you refreshing beverages and delectable treats!
6. The book is a great gift for anyone! "Zingerman's Bakehouse" has stories and recipes galore for folks of all ages and skill levels!
ABOUT GREYLINE, A ZINGERMAN'S EVENT SPACE
We could wax eloquent about it, or you could hear all about it from the venue's mouth.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
At the Greyline, 100 N. Ashley Street, on the corner of Huron & Ashley streets in downtown Ann Arbor.
4:15 pm - 4:30 pm : Doors open.
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm : Mingle, eat, drink, gawk.
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm : Micki interviews Amy and Frank about the new book.
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm : Conversations, queries, more gawking.
Success means you get better problems. Here at Speaker Series HQ we've got ourselves some. So, we put some rules in place so that our problems, better or otherwise, don't become your problems :
- This fabulous event is not included in eligible sessions for Speaker Series season tickets holders.
- We will no longer be able to offer refunds/transfers if someone does not show up for a session they registered for. We're finally catching up with how the rest of the world does it!
- If you let us know you cannot attend at least 24 hours in advance, we would happily (well, not happily because we'll miss you!) refund your money.