What You'll Learn...
- Discover how managing ourselves well can impact all aspects of our lives.
- Equip yourself with new tools and techniques to live and lead more effectively.
- Consider the correlation between self-management and organizational success.
- Draft a personal vision of greatness.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry...
At this event...
Welcome, Warm Up, Introductions
Why Managing Ourselves Matters
Mindfulness in Management
Get to Know Yourself
Honor Your Emotions
Self Respect/Inner Dialogue
Tour of Zingerman's Deli (optional)
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Welcome back, Overview of Day 2
Zingerman’s History, Current State
Schein Stages of Organizational Growth
Time Management (if time permits)
Managing Our Energy
Creating a Vision of Your Greatness
Final Reflection and Debrief
“It was a moving, powerful, stimulating two days—pushing me beyond my comfort zone a few times while providing practical tools and inspiration! I adore the time, effort and collaboration that goes into creating this environment in which to discover, learn, share and succeed.”
February 20-21, 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
Or, get an open seminar seat to qualify