Leading the Life We Want to Lead.
Based on Part 3 of the Guide to Good Leading series, A Lapsed Anarchist's Approach to Managing Ourselves, this seminar focuses on the idea that being able to manage and modify your impact as a leader is all but guaranteed to yield more productive, effective work. Come to this seminar to hear all about Zingerman's approach to Managing Ourselves with the aim of being a better leader, improving your organization, and ultimately leading the life you want to lead. Filled with real life stories, practical tips you can apply in your everyday life as well as a look at the big picture—drafting a personal vision, this seminar will leave you energized and inspired to focus on yourself as the next step to taking your business to the next level.
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Explain Zingerman’s approach to Managing Ourselves and how it is applicable to all aspects of our lives.
- Use new tools and techniques to live and lead more effectively.
- Consider the correlation between self-management and organizational success.
- Draft a personal vision of greatness.
- Build a network of peers who can help you stay grounded and support your success.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well meaning and well run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind the scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!