Open Book Management
What it is. How we practice it. How you can implement it.
A radical approach to running a business, Open Book Management is about empowering every single employee in your business with the tools, education and data they need to act like owners. This seminar explores what Open Book is, why it works and what it looks like in the day-to-day. Only for owners and managers who are ready to share the stress! Only for employees who are ready to step up and take hold of the reins!
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Hear Zingerman's approach to open book finance.
- Figure out whether and how to pursue or further a culture of open book finance in your organization.
- Acquire a variety of new tools and techniques for educating and empowering staff to make sound financial decisions.
- Witness (and even participate in!) a real live open book finance huddle.
- Realize that it’s possible to have fun with finance.
- Discover how you can help improve the US economy!
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!