What You'll Learn
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of what Open Book Management is, why it works, and how Zingerman’s has adapted it and is successfully using it across all ten businesses, with 700+ employees.
- Acquire a variety of new tools and techniques for educating and empowering staff to make sound financial decisions.
- Figure out whether to and how to pursue or expand a culture of Open Book finance in your organization.
- Witness (and participate in!) a real, live Open Book finance huddle.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry.
At this event
Zingerman's History and Vision
Why Open Book Finance?
Zingerman's 3 Steps to Great Finance
Step #1: Know and Teach the Rules of ZCoB Finance
Step #2: Keep Score
Tour of Zingerman's Deli (optional)
Step #2: Keep Score (cont.)
Observe Zingerman's Huddle
Step #3: Share the Success
Open Forum (Q&A with staff panel)
Final Reflection & Debrief
“I feel such excitement around my employees contributing and being accountable for our numbers as a team."
Open Book Management
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price