Systems for Supporting Staff
Our approach to HR & Management Practices. Interviews. Performance Reviews. The works.
All about the systems and techniques Zingerman’s uses at every stage of the Employee Life Cycle. Not at all about HR laws and policies, but respectful of them, this seminar covers how we create HR systems and Management best practices that serve your organization’s bottom lines and culture, all while delivering a rewarding experience to employees!
For managers looking for ways to help your team excel, small business owners needing to don yet another hat and HR professionals looking for a different perspective!
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Be able to explain how Zingerman's works to build a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and personal responsibility, balanced by the need for legal compliance.
- Learn about the stages of the Employment Lifecycle and the role that managers play in each stage.
- Acquire a variety of new tips, tools and techniques to improve the staff experience in your own organization.
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!
ZingTrain Cancellation & Refund Policy: We understand that your plans can change unexpectedly. If you need to cancel a ZingTrain 2-Day Seminar or 4-Hour Workshop with more than 14 days notice, we will happily give you a full refund (although we will be sad not to see you!) or credit towards a future session. Within 7-14 days we will refund 50%; no refunds for cancellations with less than 7 days notice. Credits expire after 5 years.