Systems for Supporting Staff
From hiring to performance management to handling conflict.
When it comes to keeping your employees engaged and thriving while doing work that benefits your organization's bottom line(s) and culture, there's a lot to consider...
... How do I hire the most qualified people?
... What training will effectively (and quickly!) set my employees and the business up for success?
... What does effective performance management look like in my business and how do I do it well?
... How do I handle conflict when it arises or help staff navigate conflict?
... When an employee leaves the organization, how can I ensure that both they and the business can thrive moving forward?
If you've ever found yourself asking these questions, this seminar is for you.
Perfect for anyone who manages people, and loves tools to help them succeed! This seminar is chock-full of tips, tools and templates to help you and your employees be successful. Learn how to hire the most qualified people for your business and help them succeed through great training, effective performance management, handling conflict well, and so much more!
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Be able to explain how Zingerman's works to build a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and personal responsibility, balanced by the need for legal compliance.
- Learn about the stages of the Employment Lifecycle and the role that managers play in each stage.
- Acquire a variety of new tips, tools and techniques to improve the staff experience in your own organization.
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!
ZingTrain Cancellation & Refund Policy: We understand that your plans can change unexpectedly. If you need to cancel a ZingTrain 2-Day Seminar or 4-Hour Workshop with more than 14 days notice, we will happily give you a full refund (although we will be sad not to see you!) or credit towards a future session. Within 7-14 days we will refund 50%; no refunds for cancellations with less than 7 days notice. Credits expire after 5 years.