This seminar is being offered in-person
Monday, February 21 - Tuesday, February 22, 2022
What You'll Learn...
- Acquire a variety of new tools and techniques to create and nurture a culture of great customer service in your organization.
- Adapt Zingerman’s service recipes – the 3 Steps to Giving Great Service and the 5 Steps to Handling Customer Complaints - to work for your organization.
- Explore Bottom-Line Change – our incredibly handy recipe for implementing organizational changes, including service improvements.
- Identify and prioritize your action steps to improve the service culture in your organization.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry...
At this event...
Welcome, Introductions, Overview
Zingerman's History and Vision
Building a Culture of Great Service
Tour of Zingerman's Deli (optional)
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Feedback from Day 1, Overview of Day 2
Introducing Bottom-Line Change
Open Forum (Q&A with staff panel)
Final Reflection & Debrief
“I can't say enough good things about the content of the training. So I'll instead say that I was BLOWN AWAY by the facilitation that the trainers brought to the session. Seeing ZingTrain staff interact really drove home the benefits of the concepts we were learning.”
The Art of Giving Great Service
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
Or, get an open seminar seat to qualify