The Art of Giving Great Service
The "recipes" we use to deliver nationally acclaimed customer service. And embed it deep into our culture.
Zingerman’s has been nationally recognized for the kind of service that makes its customers feel like royalty. This seminar teaches you our 3 Steps to Giving Great Service and 5 Steps to Effectively Handling Customer Complaints. It also teaches you how to create a culture of great service and why it’s crucial to treat your staff with as much care as you treat your customers. If you want to learn about our “Culture Sandwich” and if you’re fired up about customer service and want to take yours to the next level, ZingTrain’s most popular seminar offers much food for thought – and many tools for action.
Come to this 2-day seminar to:
- Learn about our culture “sandwich” - our recipe for creating and nurturing a culture of great customer service in your organization.
- Learn Zingerman’s service recipes - the 3 Steps to Giving Great Service and the 5 Steps to Handling Customer Complaints and how to adapt them to work in your organization.
- Acquire new tools and techniques you can use to improve Customer Service in your workplace.
- Learn about Bottom Line Change - our recipe for implementing organizational changes, including service improvements.
- Figure out and prioritize your action steps to improve the service culture in your organization.
- Find a network of peers to call upon to help you get past roadblocks.
- Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well meaning and well run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind the scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious Zingerman’s breakfasts and lunches catered by our oldest and newest businesses, and everything in between.
- Get buzzed on coffee roasted by Zingerman’s Coffee Company and treats from Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Creamery and Candy Company!