What You'll Learn
- Acquire a variety of new tools and techniques to create and nurture a culture of great customer service in your organization.
- Adapt Zingerman’s service recipes – the 3 Steps to Giving Great Service and the 5 Steps to Handling Customer Complaints - to work for your organization.
- Explore Bottom-Line Change® – our incredibly handy recipe for implementing organizational changes, including service improvements.
- Identify and prioritize your action steps to improve the service culture in your organization.
- Develop a network of peers to call upon for support, to share in successes and get past roadblocks. Laugh out loud, have a-ha moments and realize that lots of well-meaning and well-run organizations face the challenges you do.
- Tour Zingerman’s Deli and Zingerman’s Bakehouse for a behind-the-scenes peek of how we do things here.
- Eat delicious breakfasts, lunches, snacks and treats made especially for you by several Zingerman’s businesses. Attendees rarely leave hungry.
At this event
Zingerman's History and Vision
Building a Culture of Great Service
Tour of Zingerman's Deli (optional)
Tour of Zingerman's Bakehouse (optional)
Introducing Bottom-Line Change®
Open Forum (Q&A with staff panel)
Final Reflection & Debrief
"Blown away... seeing ZingTrain staff interact really drove home the benefits of the concepts we were learning.”
The Art of Giving Great Service
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Buy any 2 seats, get 25% off the 3rd seat
Buy any 3 seats, get 50% off the 4th seat
Buy any 4 seats, get the 5th seat free!
Or, get an open seminar seat to qualify