Zingerman's Real World Approach to Training
We’ve spent 20+ years developing, practicing and refining training that positively changes behavior and sets both trainer and trainee up for success. We call it Bottom-Line Training® and we’ve shared our time-tested (and employee approved) approach with a ton of our friends in business (just like you!) by way of our 2-day Bottom-Line Training® seminar, virtual training workshops and lots of private work with individual clients.
Now you can get that same great content in a self-study format! ZingTrain's Bottom-Line Training® Trainer’s Toolkit shares our comprehensive approach in a first-of-its-kind format, including interactive self-quizzes, videos, to do lists and a whole bunch of document templates ready for you to make your own and adapt in your business.
All you need is a device with internet access and a hunger for knowledge!
“There is not a resource like this out there and people need it."
- Mike Ganino
Author, Speaker, Company Culture & Engagement expert
What You'll Learn
- How to implement the two key elements of Bottom-Line Training® –Zingerman’s Training Compact and our 4 Training Plan Questions
- Resources to help departmental managers be successful
- All about Zingerman’s Training Passport – the tool that enables employees to take the success of their own training LITERALLY into their own hands
- The 5 Steps to Effective On-Shift Training – a really important tool for us at Zingerman’s, since 85% of our staff training is done on-shift, rather than in a classroom
- Be able to better identify the best prospective trainers in your organization.
- An introduction to the Stages of Learning a Skill – a vehicle for understanding how trainers so often get frustrated and why trainees can go so quickly from being excited about their new jobs to wanting to quit
- A guide for developing a Bottom-Line Training® class of your own, including tips for measuring success and the importance of organizational “recipes.”
- A how-to for adapting Bottom-Line Training® to your business and advice for taking your training to the next level!
Bottom-Line Training® Trainer's Toolkit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price