What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Bottom-Line Training® and how they can benefit your organization
- Explore Zingerman's 4 Training Plan Questions and Zingerman’s Training Compact, and how to use them to develop training plans for every person in every position
- Develop a network of like-minded peers to call upon when roadblocks arise
- August 24, 2023 | 1:00PM-3:30PM ET
- October 23, 2023 | 1:00PM-3:30PM ET*
For an awesome virtual experience, we've got loads of information and tips on what to expect in a ZingTrain virtual workshop, including what information you'll get in advance, and so much more!*For the sake of knowing all your options, this virtual workshop is also a member in our Leadership Development Workshop Series, a seasonal bundle of eight virtual workshops designed to build leadership skills and help you grow alongside a cohort of others. Learn more!
Create Training Plans that Work
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ZingTrain Cancellation Policy: We know things happen, and sometimes at the last minute… That’s why our refund policy has a lot of mutual trust and respect baked into the cake. If you need to modify or cancel your registration for any of ZingTrain’s in-person seminars/workshops or virtual trainings, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible and we’ll work something out. We’d be happy to talk you through alternate options or offer you a refund. Please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (734) 930-1919. Unused credits will expire after 5 years.